200th Cache

  • luandbob
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2005
      Congratulations Jim,on your 200th cache.We were honored it was
      on one of ours. This whole caching thing is just to much fun.
      Bob & Lu
    • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
        Way to go Jim, we will be at 100 this weekend. Now its time to turn on the heat.

        Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(5)

        GeoCaching.com

      • luandbob
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
          Congratulations on 200 finds. That takes a lot of time, Plus with all
          caches you have put out, You have gone a long ways in a short time.
          Your hides have been terrific, Thank you very much, Bob& Lu
        • rich sasek

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
              Eyes it was great that you got your 200 find on Bobolus gone nuts
              cache. I think you found all the other ones Too. Sounds like you had a
              great day. Thanks for replacing H2o over water, That cache is a
              problem child.