Re: [RCGS-list]: RE: [GBESGeocachers] Rally Skool

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 8:03 AM
      Hey, you submitted the cache page, not me!

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 9:39 PM
        Congratulations to GeoSharks and Putt for each finding their 1000th
        geocache!!!!
        They did it together today at Gary and Vicky's Checkmate geocache with
        NightKnight in witness.
        Very appropiate since Gary and Vicky are 1000 plus geocachers themselves.
        Putt liked the cache so much he almost stayed there.
        47Dad47