Time Machine Ready

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      The road leading to Jeo's "Home Turf 4" cache is closed today. There is no
      sign telling how long it will be closed. Looks like a big construction
      project inovolving giant storm drains.

      Does anyone know another access to there?
      If not, I will use my Time Machine to go back and get the cache. I have room
      for 46 more travelers. Meet me at the Time Machine Cache site at 1:47 in
      the morning on March 15, 1956. (Bring extra clothes and nose plugs.) From
      there we will go to just a few days ago and access the cache. Jeo won't
      mind.
      47Dad47