Re: [NUTS] Someone's Birthday is today...

  • Jack Warson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      more than 190 cool smiley faces can be inserted into your e-mails by a simple mouse click - download that free tool from www.schmaili.comHappy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR  MIKE..Happy Birthday to youuuu!!
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
        AND it's someone else birthday... yesterday! Happy Birthday to the Woodchuck... Does that mean if you saw your shadow Winter is done??? Or was that some other rodent? Hope it was a great one! 16 and 1/4 years old eh? :o) Here's to many more happy caches.. er, ah... birthdays, Rock&Crystal

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          In theory today is closer to the Woodchucks birthday, isn't his birthday one day after the 28th?  Thanks for the birthday wishes, don't know how Jim remembered???  As for 47Dad47 you can now call me 48Mike48.

          Happy birthday Woodchuck!  When you turn 21 we can celebrate our birthday together(LOL)
          Mike

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
            Happy Birthday to TheWoodchuck!  Today.  Yesterday he was still fighting for daylight.