Re: [NUTS] Someone's Birthday is today...

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hah, too late.... Happy Birthday Mike!!! 39 again? Enjoy your special day. Rock&Crystal (&Pebble, too)

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
          Happy Birthday, Mike.
          If you're not getting older, you are either in a time machine or dead.
          47Dad47

          >From: "Pat or Bert Hall" <bnphall@...>
          >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Someone's Birthday is today...
          >Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:20:59 -0800
          >
          >Happy Birthday, Mike, nice to see someone else approaching gray status.
          >Get any good(grin) presents, like maybe an accurate(snicker) GPS?
          >Tanky
          >

          > Now I don't want anybody to read this but The Escapades!!! Okay?
          > So this is for Mike...
          > Happy Birthday Mike!!!
          > And remember, you're not getting older, you're getting better...
          > Jim and family...
          >

          > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          >Service.

        • Jack Warson

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
              AND it's someone else birthday... yesterday! Happy Birthday to the Woodchuck... Does that mean if you saw your shadow Winter is done??? Or was that some other rodent? Hope it was a great one! 16 and 1/4 years old eh? :o) Here's to many more happy caches.. er, ah... birthdays, Rock&Crystal

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
                In theory today is closer to the Woodchucks birthday, isn't his birthday one day after the 28th?  Thanks for the birthday wishes, don't know how Jim remembered???  As for 47Dad47 you can now call me 48Mike48.

                Happy birthday Woodchuck!  When you turn 21 we can celebrate our birthday together(LOL)
                Mike

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
                  Happy Birthday to TheWoodchuck!  Today.  Yesterday he was still fighting for daylight.