Re: [NUTS] Cache Supplies

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 8:45 AM
      TNX Mike...
      Just wait...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Escapades
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 5:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Cache Supplies

      I wouldn't ask for suggestions...sounds like you could set yourself up on that one!(LOL)

      Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
      Have no fear...
      Remember, I'm into micros... lol...
      But I do have a reg cache, but I keep changing my mind as to where I want to put it...

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 6:55 PM
        Just saw this on a Garmin list earlier today...

        Receive $50 back when you purchase a GPSMAP 60C, 60CS, 76C, 76CS, eTrex
        Legend C or eTrex Vista C. (Only if you live in the US or Canada)

        http://www.garmin.com/whatsNew/currentpromotions/

         The SKWERL