Re: [NUTS] Chante68 300th

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Way to go Chante68 (and Tina of course)! You guys are amazing! You will pass Mike and I up before you (we) know it!
      Escapades
      (Mike, Gail, and Maggie)

      luandbob <luandbob@...> wrote:

      Wow, We had to recognize this mark!!!Congratulalions, on number 300.
      Good Caching guys, and I will also add a lot of first to finds.  Yet
      you still had time to place a lot of good caches out there for all
      of us to enjoy. Thank You. Keep having fun.  Bob & Lu