  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 12 , May 24, 2004
      Congrats to Yar Yar on his 300th!  Hard to believe they are all FTF.

    • Chuck Murphey
      Message 2 of 12 , May 24, 2004
        Congrats to Yar on #300 !! .Glade it's not a race.

        Thewoodchuck

      • John Bloom
        Message 3 of 12 , May 24, 2004
          Don't use Glade myself, I like the little pine tree air fresheners!

          Chuck Murphey <cmurphey@...> wrote:
          Congrats to Yar on #300 !! .Glade it's not a race.

          Thewoodchuck

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Chuck Murphey

            Message 5 of 12 , May 24, 2004
              Wow, ya go away for the weekend and everybody hits a mile stone! Congratulations to Yar?Yar! at 300 and Woodchuck at 500 (course we already told him that over breakfast in Fallon!)  Gee, we're glad we CAN use space here to applaud the milestones of our fellow cachers (some places don't let ya, ya know?)  :o) Rock&Crystal

              Congrats to Yar on #300 !! .Glade it's not a race.

              Thewoodchuck

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            • Willard Bennett { MR,B ]
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 31, 2005
                Congt's Ray on # 300 find. MR,B
              • Jim Olson
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 31, 2005
                  I did some searching around & found out that Mr,b was talking about Raymond NIFTSIX...
                  So, yes!!! Congrat's to NIFTSIX
                  Jim
                    We're honored that he chose that milestone on one of our caches. Go
                    Jim go!
                    Plunk & Froggy
                  • Raymond
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 20, 2005
                      YEA!! Jim! Good Job.

                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Bert & Char" <plunkandfroggy@y...>
                      wrote:
                      > Congrats to Jim ka6aru on #300!
                      > We're honored that he chose that milestone on one of our caches. Go
                      > Jim go!
                      > Plunk & Froggy
                    • Jim Olson
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 20, 2005
                        Thank you everyone...
                        I hope to be doing some more caching in the near future...
                        Oh wait... I did that this morning...
                        I almost got FTF on "It's a Small Mall After All #6"...
                        But really, Thank you everyone...
                        Jim
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 24, 2006
                          Congt's to Tigger03 on hitting #300 finds today
                        • Tigger03
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 25, 2006
                            Hey thanks for the congrats....wish I could catch you and Dave :)