Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S event in Redding

  • Michael Brockman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2004
      After I get FTF at the location, I would be happy to give directions.

      Just kidding. The best way to get there is to head west off of I-5 on to  299 as if going to Eureka. This will take you towards downtown Redding. Follow those arrows for 299 west. You will turn right at the 2nd light (still on 299) then the road makes a 90 to the left (still on 299) then through another light, then after you pass Starbucks (on the right) get in the right lane you will go through another light then over a over pass for RR tracks then turn Right at the next light which is Court st. You will be within about half mile at this point. Go straight until you cross the river then turn right into the park and follow your GPSr. When you cross the river you can look to the right and see where we will be. There is a large covered area with picnic tables.
      These might sound like complicated directions but it is really easy.
      For all who just need to call, my cell number is 530-368-9098

      Gary Collum <grcollum@...> wrote:
      Hi Michael, Rene and Gary Collum (Team Bootie Travelers) here.  We will be at the Barbque tomorrow, we will be coming from Sacramento, could you give us directions once we get to Redding?  Thank you

      geophoneguy <michaelbrockman@...> wrote:
      Well this should be a lot of fun. I hope we have a big group. Sorry
      to hear the Neveda rally (a mass meeting intended to arouse group
      enthusiasm) is the same day, preventing some from attending our BBQ.
      It is hard to match everyone's schedules.

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?