Re: [NUTS] YFBTanky gets #1700

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005

      <marky@...> wrote:

      That is hilarious!  I haven't even run out of caches in my county!

      --Marky

      I keep forgetting that south of the Sacramento greater region is still part of our state! just kidding,

      Mike

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • BootyBuddies
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
        We think we saw Tanky at the GBES event on his way through 1700, but he was a blur as he is obsessed with passing Rock & Crystal who actually stayed for the whole thing.  Congratulations and remember "It's not a competition"

        Bill & Debby (1298 finds)

        Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

        Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend.  I saw he got it in Nevada,
        probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)  Keep it
        up from the Escapades

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
          Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV event--even if you didn't
          stay for long :-) :-)

          The SKWERLs

          Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got it in Nevada, probably
          running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL) Keep it up from the
          Escapades

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005

            Go Tanky go!!!

            Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol

            GC38D4

            >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek

            style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
            Keep up the caching...
            Jim

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
              Jim Olson wrote:

              > Go Tanky go!!!
              >
              > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
              >
              > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
              > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

              Wow, 90 in a 45! You are N.U.T.S. Rock! Good picture of the officer.

              --Marky
            • BootyBuddies
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                After spending the day with that crazy Acorn, I'm surprised he hasn't claimed this cache yet!

                Debby

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                  Sorry Rock... lol...
                  I didn't mean to open up an old wound... lol...
                  Jim
                  > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                  >
                  > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                  > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                  Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                  --Marky

                  Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                • Donald Liddiard
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                    It's not an old wound yet... court is Wednesday. Just goes to show, some people will do anything for cache! BTW, Marky it was a 55 zone... I'd be looking for a driver to navigate for if it was a 45!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                      We too would like to congratulate the Tanky again on his 1700th, about time there fella!! LOL Was fun to see you at that milestone, even if it was only briefly. Shall we head for 1800? Rock&Crystal

                      Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                      Jim Olson wrote:

                      > Go Tanky go!!!
                      >
                      > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                      >
                      > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                      > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                      Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                      --Marky

                      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                      Do you Yahoo!?

                    • Pat or Bert Hall

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                          Did you mean 2,000?

                          Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                          Jim Olson wrote:

                          > Go Tanky go!!!
                          >
                          > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                          >
                          > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                          > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                          Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                          --Marky

                          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                          Do you Yahoo!?

                        • Bill Hoke
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                            Congrats,tanky
                            Bill and Lore
                            --- Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

                            ---------------------------------
                            Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV
                            event--even if you didn't
                            stay for long :-) :-)

                            The SKWERLs

                            Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got
                            it in Nevada, probably
                            running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)
                            Keep it up from the
                            Escapades

                            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                            Terms of Service.
                          • Donald Liddiard
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                              Oh, yeah, I guess we could do that too!! Oregon's one of the few places we can USUALLY cache, and not see Tanky's name ahead of us on the logs... I said USUALLY!  R&C

                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                Nah, Acorn never speeds.  He frowns upon exceeding the legally posted limit which is always appropriate and fair!

                                The SKWERL

                                (never can tell when some LEO's might be monitoring the list :-)