Re: [NUTS] YFBTanky gets #1700

  • Mark Yvanovich
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005
      Escapades wrote:

      >probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)

      That is hilarious! I haven't even run out of caches in my county!

      --Marky
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005

        <marky@...> wrote:

        That is hilarious!  I haven't even run out of caches in my county!

        --Marky

        I keep forgetting that south of the Sacramento greater region is still part of our state! just kidding,

        Mike

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
          We think we saw Tanky at the GBES event on his way through 1700, but he was a blur as he is obsessed with passing Rock & Crystal who actually stayed for the whole thing.  Congratulations and remember "It's not a competition"

          Bill & Debby (1298 finds)

          Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

          Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend.  I saw he got it in Nevada,
          probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)  Keep it
          up from the Escapades

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
            Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV event--even if you didn't
            stay for long :-) :-)

            The SKWERLs

            Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got it in Nevada, probably
            running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL) Keep it up from the
            Escapades

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Jim Olson
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005

              Go Tanky go!!!

              Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol

              GC38D4

              >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek

              style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
              Keep up the caching...
              Jim

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                Jim Olson wrote:

                > Go Tanky go!!!
                >
                > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                >
                > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                Wow, 90 in a 45! You are N.U.T.S. Rock! Good picture of the officer.

                --Marky
              • BootyBuddies
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                  After spending the day with that crazy Acorn, I'm surprised he hasn't claimed this cache yet!

                  Debby

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                    Sorry Rock... lol...
                    I didn't mean to open up an old wound... lol...
                    Jim
                    > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                    >
                    > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                    > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                    Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                    --Marky

                    Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                  • Donald Liddiard
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                      It's not an old wound yet... court is Wednesday. Just goes to show, some people will do anything for cache! BTW, Marky it was a 55 zone... I'd be looking for a driver to navigate for if it was a 45!

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                        We too would like to congratulate the Tanky again on his 1700th, about time there fella!! LOL Was fun to see you at that milestone, even if it was only briefly. Shall we head for 1800? Rock&Crystal

                        Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                        Jim Olson wrote:

                        > Go Tanky go!!!
                        >
                        > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                        >
                        > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                        > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                        Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                        --Marky

                        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                        Do you Yahoo!?

                      • Pat or Bert Hall

                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                            Did you mean 2,000?

                            Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                            Jim Olson wrote:

                            > Go Tanky go!!!
                            >
                            > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                            >
                            > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                            > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                            Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                            --Marky

                            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                            Do you Yahoo!?

                          • Bill Hoke
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                              Congrats,tanky
                              Bill and Lore
                              --- Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

                              ---------------------------------
                              Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV
                              event--even if you didn't
                              stay for long :-) :-)

                              The SKWERLs

                              Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got
                              it in Nevada, probably
                              running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)
                              Keep it up from the
                              Escapades

                              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                              Terms of Service.
                            • Donald Liddiard
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                Oh, yeah, I guess we could do that too!! Oregon's one of the few places we can USUALLY cache, and not see Tanky's name ahead of us on the logs... I said USUALLY!  R&C

                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                  Nah, Acorn never speeds.  He frowns upon exceeding the legally posted limit which is always appropriate and fair!

                                  The SKWERL

                                  (never can tell when some LEO's might be monitoring the list :-)