YFBTanky gets #1700

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005
      Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got it in Nevada,
      probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL) Keep it
      up from the Escapades
    • Mark Yvanovich
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005
        Escapades wrote:

        >probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)

        That is hilarious! I haven't even run out of caches in my county!

        --Marky
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 27, 2005

          <marky@...> wrote:

          That is hilarious!  I haven't even run out of caches in my county!

          --Marky

          I keep forgetting that south of the Sacramento greater region is still part of our state! just kidding,

          Mike

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        • BootyBuddies
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
            We think we saw Tanky at the GBES event on his way through 1700, but he was a blur as he is obsessed with passing Rock & Crystal who actually stayed for the whole thing.  Congratulations and remember "It's not a competition"

            Bill & Debby (1298 finds)

            Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

            Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend.  I saw he got it in Nevada,
            probably running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)  Keep it
            up from the Escapades

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Bryan Wright
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
              Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV event--even if you didn't
              stay for long :-) :-)

              The SKWERLs

              Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got it in Nevada, probably
              running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL) Keep it up from the
              Escapades

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Jim Olson
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005

                Go Tanky go!!!

                Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol

                GC38D4

                >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek

                style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
                Keep up the caching...
                Jim

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                  Jim Olson wrote:

                  > Go Tanky go!!!
                  >
                  > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                  >
                  > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                  > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                  Wow, 90 in a 45! You are N.U.T.S. Rock! Good picture of the officer.

                  --Marky
                • BootyBuddies
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                    After spending the day with that crazy Acorn, I'm surprised he hasn't claimed this cache yet!

                    Debby

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                      Sorry Rock... lol...
                      I didn't mean to open up an old wound... lol...
                      Jim
                      > Just don't go to fast... You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                      >
                      > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                      > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                      Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                      --Marky

                      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                    • Donald Liddiard
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                        It's not an old wound yet... court is Wednesday. Just goes to show, some people will do anything for cache! BTW, Marky it was a 55 zone... I'd be looking for a driver to navigate for if it was a 45!

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                          We too would like to congratulate the Tanky again on his 1700th, about time there fella!! LOL Was fun to see you at that milestone, even if it was only briefly. Shall we head for 1800? Rock&Crystal

                          Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                          Jim Olson wrote:

                          > Go Tanky go!!!
                          >
                          > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                          >
                          > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                          > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                          Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                          --Marky

                          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                          Do you Yahoo!?

                        • Pat or Bert Hall

                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                              Did you mean 2,000?

                              Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:
                              Jim Olson wrote:

                              > Go Tanky go!!!
                              >
                              > Just don't go to fast.. You might get the cache that Rock got... lol
                              >
                              > GC38D4 >>FLITS<< aka Speed Trapped by broek
                              > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6381c3e9-6536-4da3-a8b3-0f58d3fcf6ec>

                              Wow, 90 in a 45!  You are N.U.T.S. Rock!  Good picture of the officer.

                              --Marky

                              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                              Do you Yahoo!?

                            • Bill Hoke
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                Congrats,tanky
                                Bill and Lore
                                --- Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

                                ---------------------------------
                                Congrats Tanky! Glad we bumped into you at the NV
                                event--even if you didn't
                                stay for long :-) :-)

                                The SKWERLs

                                Tanky got his 1700th find this weekend. I saw he got
                                it in Nevada, probably
                                running out of caches to find in this state.(LOL)
                                Keep it up from the
                                Escapades

                                Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                                Terms of Service.
                              • Donald Liddiard
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                  Oh, yeah, I guess we could do that too!! Oregon's one of the few places we can USUALLY cache, and not see Tanky's name ahead of us on the logs... I said USUALLY!  R&C

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
                                    Nah, Acorn never speeds.  He frowns upon exceeding the legally posted limit which is always appropriate and fair!

                                    The SKWERL

                                    (never can tell when some LEO's might be monitoring the list :-)