Cache Supplies

  • niftsix
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      I stopped by the new Army Surplus Store the other day on the Midway,
      just south of Hegan Lane (N39 42.466, W121 48.422), and they seem to
      have some pretty good deals. 30cal ammo boxes for 3 bucks a piece,
      50cal for 5 bucks. Some pretty nice swag bags and other items that
      are pretty reasonably priced. Just thought I'd pass the word. Hope
      everybody had a great weekend!