Re: [NUTS] Am I the only one who hasn't seen this?

  • Huntnlady
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2005
      Better than the printer-friendly pages is selecting the text and printing only that, but I still like to get the upper right corner where it says the cache type.
      And Ed, if you turn off icons for your browser it turns off all icons.  A terrible bother.

      Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:

      If you are printing cache pages out, why don't you use the printer
      friendly pages?  That's what they're there for.  The icons don't print
      (but the text for them does, in the upper righthand corner).

      --Marky

      Do you Yahoo!?