Re: [NUTS] 60cs

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2004
      Ok, now I have to know what it is, how much it costs and where can I get mine????????
      Daugpack
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2004
        The 60cs is a Garmin GPSr. The C is for Color and the S is for sensors IE.. electronic compass and barometric pressure for elevation. Go to www.garmin.com look for hand held outdoor ??? Well look for the 60cs. I found mine for $395 at www.getfeetwet.com  They will also give turn by turn directions with the City Select software. Did I say I cant wait to receive mine? It ships on the 22nd.