Escapades Joins the 700 Club!!!

  • Teeje
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14 8:18 AM
      Congrats to the Escapades for topping 700 over the weekend on a grand
      Sacramento caching day!
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14 11:10 AM
        YAY! That's a respectable number.

        :)

        On Feb 14, 2005, at 8:18 AM, Teeje wrote:

        > <l.gif>

      • Jim Olson
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15 11:10 AM
          I have tried to 2 days now to chime in & say kudos to Mike & Gail!!!
          Happy 700...
          Jim
          Congrats to the Escapades for topping 700 over the weekend on a grand
          Sacramento caching day!

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        • Warren Harding
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15 2:38 PM
            Awesome, Fellow Club members. I enjoyed talking to you at the dinner.
            On to 747!
            47Dad47

            >From: "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...>
            >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Escapades Joins the 700 Club!!!
            >Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:10:56 -0800
            >
            >I have tried to 2 days now to chime in & say kudos to Mike & Gail!!!
            >Happy 700...
            >Jim

          • Bill Hoke
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15 3:03 PM
              congrats escapades,we're looking forward to 25.can't
              imagine 700
              cache on,bill and lore
              --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

              ---------------------------------
              Awesome, Fellow Club members. I enjoyed talking to
              you at the dinner.
              On to 747!
              47Dad47

              >From: "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...>
              >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Escapades Joins the 700 Club!!!
              >Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:10:56 -0800
              >
              >I have tried to 2 days now to chime in & say kudos to
              Mike & Gail!!!
              >Happy 700...
              >Jim

              Yahoo! Terms of
              >Service.

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
              document.write('');

              Terms of Service.
            • luandbob
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 16 5:42 PM
                Wow Great job you two. Continue looking, keep on having fun.
                That is what this game is all about. BoBoLu