Re: [NUTS] Bike around the Buttes

  • Gary Hobgood
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8 5:59 PM
      Gary&Vicky are definitely up for this bike ride.  Will anyone be joining us?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8 7:27 PM
        Yes. Several will be going with you.

        >From: "Gary Hobgood" <hobgood@...>
        >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Bike around the Buttes
        >Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:59:08 -0800
        >
        >Gary&Vicky are definitely up for this bike ride. Will anyone be joining
        >us?

      • Pat or Bert Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8 7:56 PM
          Sounds OK if it's flat.  Anybody know the route?
          Bert

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8 10:42 PM
            The classic ride heads west through rolling hills and then north.  The route flattens out on the north and east side near the town of Live Oak.  The most difficult section is the last quarter partly because it is the end of the ride and partly because there always seems to be a headwind.  Bill

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8 10:46 PM
              I'm thinking about it.  It would have to be the 17 mile "fun" ride because I don't think I could stand any more "fun" than that.  I will have to ride my new bike a little more before I decide if I am in good enough shape.  Of course all I need is a bunjee cord attached to Garys bike and I could make it.
              Mike