Re: [NUTS] Yuba City Blitz 2/5/05

  • BootyBuddies
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
      I have done the Bike Around the Buttes ride several times.  It is on a Saturday in early April and benefits the local Diabetes Society.  It starts/ends on the town of Sutter.  There are actually 3 routes 15, 40 and 75 miles, but the natural loop around the buttes is the 40 mile one.  I highly recommend this ride, but the headwind on the homestretch can be a bear.

      Bill

      Alan <aljl58@...> wrote:

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Mark Yvanovich <marky@y...> wrote:
      > Alan wrote:
      >
      > >The Sutter Buttes loop was very enjoyable
      > >
      > Joani and I have always wanted to go hiking there.  I didn't know
      that there were caches there!

      > --Marky

      Hey Marky.... We didn't hike. It was all driving. I think the route
      was Butte House road, Pass road and back on hwy 20. Lots of fun
      caches and the hills are nice and green now.

      Alan

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Do you Yahoo!?