Re: [NUTS] Gung Hay Fat Choy

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
      Hi Jenn,
      We will be bringing Maggie and although Tanky is now her official math tutor, please don't hold that against her!
      Escapades (Gail)

      Jenn Oates <wildoates56@...> wrote:
      I posted this on the event page, but if you don't have it on your watchlist I want to make sure everyone knows...If you're bring kids to the event on Saturday, please let me know...I am bringing red envelopes with a little good luck green in them for the CHILDREN (not people in their second childhood, like Tanky) and need to know how many to bring.  I will bring along a few extra just in case, but if you'd let me know whom you're bringing and a name (or names), I would appreciate it.

      Thanks!

      Jenn