Re: [NUTS] Gung Hay Fat Choy

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005

      2/12/2005
      Use waypoint: GCMHNP

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Well, Chinese New Year
      We welcome all cachers to help celebrate the New Year,,, the Year of the Rooster!      Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!!!

      This is a Chinese/ Mongolian BBQ buffet...

      When: Sat. February 12, 2005 Year of Green Chicken (?)
      Where: Kim Son Chinese and Mongolian BBQ
               3021 Sunrise Blvd,
               Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
               (916) 638-3388
      Time: 6:00-9:00
      Cost: $9.95/per person, includes tax, but not tip.