Re: [NUTS] Check out this tacky cache

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      There is a house just outside of Orland that has a string of 12-14 old toilets running along the road as a type of fence between the house and the road.

      I thought once about asking them if I could place a cache in one of the toilet bowls and calling it "The Redneck Cache", but thought they might take offence.

      Ed