Re: [NUTS] The Big 1500

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005
      Don't they have anything else to do?

      Sheesh.  Who do they think they are, Jeo or something?

      Way to go, guys!

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      Congratulations to Rock & Crystal on reaching the 1500 milestone!!!  Couldn't happen to a nicer pair.
      Tanky

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Jim Olson
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005

        Way to go guys!!!
        Happy 1.5K...
        Jim
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005
          Congrats on the total R&C&p!!!  But come on, everyone knows that Reverse/locationless caches aren't "really" caches. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)  Sorry, I couldn't resist!  :-) :-)

          The SKWERL (with *only* 59 Locationless finds :-)

          BootyBuddies <bootybuddies42@...> wrote:
          We would like to add our congratulations to R&C and Pebble too.  We especially value their Reverse/locationless cache total.  Buddy B

          Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
          Congratulations to Rock & Crystal on reaching the 1500 milestone!!!  Couldn't happen to a nicer pair.
          Tanky

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        • Gary Hobgood
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005

            Way to go R&C.

            We'll see you guys a week from Saturday.

            G&V

              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005
                Congrats Rock and Crystal!!

                Jeo (with *only* 56 locationless ;)
              • Donald Liddiard
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005
                  Thanks so much everybody, for the congrats!! Geez, I get enough grief at home over those locationless caches... is there a prize for the cacher with the most of those??  The numbers are shrinking daily... kind of sad. I have some great ideas for locationless, but even if they weren't moritoried (is that a word???), I'd probably be over ridden!! :o(  Rock

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 4, 2005
                    Now for that cache that shows up on first on your not found page ;) ;) Little Ore... something or other.

                    A whole nother topic would be the validity of a locationless. IMHO they can be more interesting, harder to get and take more work to log online than say a micro under a lampost, which I have nothing against just comparing styles. Plus I like the pictures.

                    Jeo
                  • BootyBuddies
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 8, 2005
                      Long live the Locationless (and the Virtual) cache!  We would take one any day over yet another lightpost cache!  Too bad they don't have a separate count for them.  Then we could appropriately compare the lowest counts of something (admittedly, the first one is challenging).

                      Bill

                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 8, 2005
                              I think locationless are a nice change of pace and would definitely take a fun locationless over some of the physical caches I've come across from time to time.  Mrs. SKWERL enjoys them too!  Once you do a couple, it is easy to get hooked....  I suspect part of the problem is that to be kept "accurate" they require a lot of work to maintain, and when there is one that is very active, many cachers either don't know how or don't care to see if it has already been logged.

                              Hmm, how about a locationless cache for lightposts?  :-)