Re: [NUTS] How big is large, how small is small

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
      Look at Jeo brag, he thinks he has the biggest one in the Scaramento area!

      JeoMc5@... wrote:
      Do we need more sizes?

      This is the first I've heard of a nano cache. On a "few" of my previous hides I've refered to them as mini micro ie altoids strip container or smaller.

      and then the other extreme,

      XXXL cache size will fit a "few" car ramps ;)
      and a "few" golf clubs and still have enough room for a party.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2c95daf8-542d-4127-821a-72b7ca4afd06

      Football party at the sports bar next door this sunday,

      Jeo

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • Teeje
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
        > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

        Guess Crystal doesn't like cigars. Me neither <snicker>