Re: [NUTS] How big is large, how small is small

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
      On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

      > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
        We had a president named Clinton?

        On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

        > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
          I believe so, but he got lost between the bushes!

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
            Look at Jeo brag, he thinks he has the biggest one in the Scaramento area!

            JeoMc5@... wrote:
            Do we need more sizes?

            This is the first I've heard of a nano cache. On a "few" of my previous hides I've refered to them as mini micro ie altoids strip container or smaller.

            and then the other extreme,

            XXXL cache size will fit a "few" car ramps ;)
            and a "few" golf clubs and still have enough room for a party.

            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2c95daf8-542d-4127-821a-72b7ca4afd06

            Football party at the sports bar next door this sunday,

            Jeo

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          • Teeje
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
              > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

              Guess Crystal doesn't like cigars. Me neither <snicker>