Re: [NUTS] How big is large, how small is small

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005
      Do we need more sizes?

      This is the first I've heard of a nano cache. On a "few" of my previous hides I've refered to them as mini micro ie altoids strip container or smaller.

      and then the other extreme,

      XXXL cache size will fit a "few" car ramps ;)
      and a "few" golf clubs and still have enough room for a party.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2c95daf8-542d-4127-821a-72b7ca4afd06

      Football party at the sports bar next door this sunday,

      Jeo
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
        On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

        > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

      • Jenn Oates
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
          We had a president named Clinton?

          On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

          > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
            I believe so, but he got lost between the bushes!

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
                > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

                Guess Crystal doesn't like cigars. Me neither <snicker>