Re: [NUTS] 60cs

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2004
      Yeah, besides, if we are ever gonna catch the Tanky, we'll NEED crutches!!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2004
        Ok, now I have to know what it is, how much it costs and where can I get mine????????
        Daugpack
        We couldn't wait either, got ours the other day from gpsdiscount.com! You'll love it!!! It's got so may features it's unreal. It does everything but point a finger at the cache.  Gee, does that mean it takes all the challenge out of the hunt??? We don't think so!! Rock&Crystal

        I ordered the 60cs the other day. It ships on the 22nd from
        getfeetwet.com. I cant wait. I also ordered the Auto package with
        city select. Did I say I cant wait?

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • Michael Brockman
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2004
          The 60cs is a Garmin GPSr. The C is for Color and the S is for sensors IE.. electronic compass and barometric pressure for elevation. Go to www.garmin.com look for hand held outdoor ??? Well look for the 60cs. I found mine for $395 at www.getfeetwet.com  They will also give turn by turn directions with the City Select software. Did I say I cant wait to receive mine? It ships on the 22nd.