Re: [NUTS] Re: How big is large, how small is small

  • Mark Yvanovich
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005
      nelson143@... wrote:

      >Marky is right...there is no official "mini" cache. It's just a term used to
      >describe a very small micro. It's still listed as a micro.

      Mini seems/feels larger than a micro to me. Around these parts, the
      smaller than micro size is affectionately known as a nano-cache. :)

      --Marky
    • Tag
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2005
        Be very leary of the upcoming Nano nano Nano ((said in a childlike taunting voice) cache being devised in Elk Grove.
        Oldhippy
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2005
          Well, I've learned something today. I always thought that, in terms
          of describing the relative size of objects, a "Mini" anything would be
          larger than a "Micro" anything. When the Mini skirt went out of style
          I had heard something about a "Micro skirt" that would follow. I had
          been looking forward to that but, if it's going to cover more than the
          Mini skirt did, there's no sense in holding on to false hopes.