Re: [NUTS] How big is large, how small is small

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3 8:30 PM
      Hmmmm.  A motorcycle is small, a tank is big.   That would be a few marbles or a soccer ball.  Makes sense to me.
      Tanky
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3 9:30 PM
        Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

        Your question has been duly noted, President Clinton.

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3 10:53 PM
          Do we need more sizes?

          This is the first I've heard of a nano cache. On a "few" of my previous hides I've refered to them as mini micro ie altoids strip container or smaller.

          and then the other extreme,

          XXXL cache size will fit a "few" car ramps ;)
          and a "few" golf clubs and still have enough room for a party.

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2c95daf8-542d-4127-821a-72b7ca4afd06

          Football party at the sports bar next door this sunday,

          Jeo
        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4 5:27 AM
            On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

            > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

          • Jenn Oates
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4 5:27 AM
              We had a president named Clinton?

              On Feb 3, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Donald Liddiard wrote:

              > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

            • Donald Liddiard
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 4 6:47 AM
                I believe so, but he got lost between the bushes!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 4 12:20 PM
                    > Now you did it... my "conservative" wife takes offense to that! :o)

                    Guess Crystal doesn't like cigars. Me neither <snicker>