Re: [NUTS] Re: How big is large, how small is small

  • marky@yvanovich.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 3 7:37 PM
      > Did we forget "Mini". Looks to me like the "Micro" on the proposed
      > list of descriptions is actually a Mini.

      Mini? There isn't an official Mini size. Maybe this is some inside
      NUTS joke that I'm not getting.
      --Marky
    • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3 8:39 PM
        Marky is right...there is no official "mini" cache. It's just a term used to
        describe a very small micro. It's still listed as a micro.

        I believe a multicache is listed by what the final cache turns out to be. If
        you find 4 micros to get to the final ammo can stage, it's listed as a
        "regular".

        Ed

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3 8:50 PM
          nelson143@... wrote:

          >Marky is right...there is no official "mini" cache. It's just a term used to
          >describe a very small micro. It's still listed as a micro.

          Mini seems/feels larger than a micro to me. Around these parts, the
          smaller than micro size is affectionately known as a nano-cache. :)

          --Marky
        • Tag
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 3 8:56 PM
            Be very leary of the upcoming Nano nano Nano ((said in a childlike taunting voice) cache being devised in Elk Grove.
            Oldhippy
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 4 1:44 PM
              Well, I've learned something today. I always thought that, in terms
              of describing the relative size of objects, a "Mini" anything would be
              larger than a "Micro" anything. When the Mini skirt went out of style
              I had heard something about a "Micro skirt" that would follow. I had
              been looking forward to that but, if it's going to cover more than the
              Mini skirt did, there's no sense in holding on to false hopes.