Fwd: [GBESGeocachers] another cache event

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      FYI

      Monty Wolf <montywolf@...> wrote:
      To: GBES
      From: Monty Wolf
      Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:32:55 -0800
      Subject: [GBESGeocachers] another cache event

      hi all:

      i just wanted to let you know that the gbes is planning another cache
      event, saturday, february 26th at the little waldorf on north
      virginia, just south of mccarran.

      the event will begin at 1:30.

      after an opportunity to have lunch and do some cache-talking the group
      will move to an eastern truckee meadows park where we will conduct
      rally school for those entering the gbes rally in may.  studies will
      include offset and abstract waypoints, what happens at a checkpoint
      and explanation of the rules.

      we will also conduct introductory lessons in geocaching/gps use for
      area newcomers.

      the event will be listed with gc.com as soon as the event-cache for
      the rally is approved, which is currently in the hands of co_admin et
      al.

      hope you can make it.

      monty

      Purchase Official GBES T-shirts, caps, swag bags and more.  All proceeds go to producing GBES special events.  http://www.cafeshops.com/gbesgeocachers