Re: [NUTS] RCGDS Dinner event 2-12-05

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2005
      We are going to try to make it.  The RCGDS events are always a lot of fun.
      Mike

      nelson143@... wrote:
      Our caching pals to the south are having their monthly dinner event on 02-12-05 in Rancho Cordova.

      Waypoint GCMHNP

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Well, Chinese New Year
      We welcome all cachers to help celebrate the New Year,,, the Year of the Rooster!      Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!!!

      This is a Chinese/ Mongolian BBQ buffet...

      When: Sat. February 12, 2005 Year of Green Chicken (?)
      Where: Kim Son Chinese and Mongolian BBQ
               3021 Sunrise Blvd,
               Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
               (916) 638-3388
      Time: 6:00-9:00
      Cost: $9.95/per person, includes tax, but not tip.

      (DryPaws just called about kid prices and they said $.70 per year...hahahaha I know some 10 year olds that eat more than adults! DryPaws says if MikieP goes that route, he might need to tap into his retirement account hahahahhahahahaa just kidding Mikie!)

      This room holds 120 people, and you can get make up your own bowl of whatever veggies and/or meat, and have the chefs cook it on the big grill, or get chinese buffet!

      Hope to see all our Geo-Pals and meet new ones!
      WetPaws and Drypaws

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!