Re: [NUTS] 60cs

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2004
      We couldn't wait either, got ours the other day from gpsdiscount.com! You'll love it!!! It's got so may features it's unreal. It does everything but point a finger at the cache.  Gee, does that mean it takes all the challenge out of the hunt??? We don't think so!! Rock&Crystal

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2004
        So, what's wrong with crutches??
        We couldn't wait either, got ours the other day from gpsdiscount.com! You'll love it!!! It's got so may features it's unreal. It does everything but point a finger at the cache.  Gee, does that mean it takes all the challenge out of the hunt??? We don't think so!! Rock&Crystal

        I ordered the 60cs the other day. It ships on the 22nd from
        getfeetwet.com. I cant wait. I also ordered the Auto package with
        city select. Did I say I cant wait?

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/DLTolB/TM

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2004
          Speaking of crutches I saw something the other day that just amazed me at some of the different ideas someone can come up with. We were driving through a residential area and I spotted a young teen using a pair of crutches, at first you may think it's sad but he was using them as stilts. He had them upside down and had his feet where the hands go. Very creative.

          Ok I'm done rambling

          Jeo
        • Donald Liddiard
          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2004
            Yeah, besides, if we are ever gonna catch the Tanky, we'll NEED crutches!!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 16, 2004
              Ok, now I have to know what it is, how much it costs and where can I get mine????????
              Daugpack

              Message 6 of 6 , May 16, 2004
                The 60cs is a Garmin GPSr. The C is for Color and the S is for sensors IE.. electronic compass and barometric pressure for elevation. Go to www.garmin.com look for hand held outdoor ??? Well look for the 60cs. I found mine for $395 at www.getfeetwet.com  They will also give turn by turn directions with the City Select software. Did I say I cant wait to receive mine? It ships on the 22nd.