743Re: [NUTS] Re: Yfbtanky finds his 1500th cache!!!!

  • Jenn Oates
    Jan 2, 2005
      Hmmm...that's a good point. I wonder if we all worked
      as hard at our day jobs as we do at geocaching if we'd
      be any richer.

      (thus speaks the woman who had a foot-high pile of
      grading to do when Christmas break began 2 weeks
      ago...and has the exact same pile, sublimely
      untouched, waiting for me when I go back tomorrow)

      --- George <gvcache@...> wrote:

      Haven't you guys heard - "it's not about the
      If that's true, why do I feel this pang of jealousy
      when I read about
      these achievements? Congrats to both of you career

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Jenn Oates
      <wildoates56@s...> wrote:
      > Way to go Tanky AND Woodchuck.
      > Magnificient achievements!
      > --- Escapades <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
      > > Way to go tanky! Thanks for picking one of our
      > > caches for this milestone.
      > > Your the top NUT so far!

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      Yahoo! Groups Links