6304Ammo Cans

  • Sierra Rat
    May 27, 2012
      Now I know why I don't see ammo can hides any more. Went to Reno a few weeks back and stopped by Twin Cities Surplus and thought I would pick up two or three can to replace ones of mine that had grown legs and walked off over the past couple of years. To be fair, these were the larger size cans, but they wanted $39.99 (and no, I didn't slip a decimal) a piece for them!! Walked out empty handed. Any of you know of a source for cheap cans??!!! I remember, way way back when when they were eight bucks a pop.

      Thanks, Sierra Rat (Jack)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic