6278Re: [NUTS] Looking for Best Power Trail in Nor Cal

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Jan 23, 2012
      On 1/22/2012 6:20 PM, TeamOrville wrote:
      > My Husband and I would like to do a power trail but don't know which
      > one. Which one do you consider to be the best? In Nor Cal.

      I have a series of 10 that are on a trail up in Chico, but you'll be
      disappointed when it only takes you a half hour to do them since they're
      aimed at kids and newbies.

      I suppose it depends on how many you want to do. 50, 100, 1000?

      I see a smaller trail near the north-west corner of Lake Tahoe and
      another one directly west of it, there's also a few medium sized trails
      in Sacramento and a few in West Sacramento. I see several nice trails
      around Los Padres National Forest. (GC2RGHP)

      I think the best one that I've seen in the last 15 minutes in California
      is along the old Route 66, in Barstow, starting with (GC3A86V)

      Then there's also the ET series in Nevada, it has 1500 (GC32BFZ), but
      that might take you a while.

      If you don't want to go far, I think the ones in Sac and West Sac are
      your best choice.

      -A
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic