6238Re: [NUTS] Re: Caches up for adoption

  • Anthony Guzzi
    Sep 1, 2011
      Well, you're not the only one. I'm in a similar situation and I admit
      that I too have avoided putting some caches out there because I know I'd
      have to maintain them, and it's just in the cards right now.

      On 9/1/2011 9:11 PM, blucruzfamily wrote:
      > Anyone out there? Not the response I was looking for. I will be
      > archiving as I can when I go to retreive them I guess.
      > :( Blu
      >
      > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nuts_%40yahoogroups.com>, Gary
      > McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all, it is with a heavy heart that I must admit that I have really
      > been lax with my cache maintenance. Due to the crappy economy and my
      > lack of a real job I'm finding it more and more difficult to come to
      > Chico and the valley let alone go to my caches while I'm down there. It
      > is for that reason that I would like to put up some of my caches for
      > Adoption. Unfortunately some of these are ones I adopted from
      > Plunksfroggy when she moved to Hawaii. I'd like to keep them all alive
      > but if no one takes them on in the next month or so I will be archiving
      > them and removing the caches as I can.
      > > If you are interested in adopting one or more of them please shoot me
      > an e-mail and I'll send you an adoption request.
      > > They are:
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic