6226Re: nanos ARE micros

  • Courtney Calkins
    Aug 10, 2011

      Hello,

      As a hider, the problem I often run into is that the “entire cache” that I hide is often much larger than a nano or a micro.  I build caches that are fairly large, but many times there is only room for a log. For instance I just had a hide that was 4-5 inches long but it cannot hold anything but the log…. (size??)  I told Bobolu the size of the cache and it actually threw him off.  I can think of one cache I hid and it was 18 inches long and 5-6 inches wide, but could only hold a log, so I left the size blank.  I don’t hide “typical” caches, so I don’t know how to accurately describe the cache.  When I am not sure, I leave the SIZE blank.

      So I’m not trying to distract or trick people, but many times I  don’t know what the “fair” description would be of my caches would be.

      Seeking clarity,

      .Quad  (aka Courtney)

      Thanks,

      Courtney CC Calkins, LMFT

      (530)893-4245

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents or messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, then you are (1) notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, saving, reading or use of this information is strictly prohibited, (2) requested to discard and delete this e-mail and any attachments, and (3) requested to immediately notify us by e-mail that you mistakenly received this message Courtney@...  fax (530) 879-3712 or telephone (530) 893-4245.  Thank you.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic