6100Re: [NUTS] 3/4 page Article in the Paradise Post about Geocaching

  • Michael
    Apr 2, 2011
      So far I don't see anything online. I'll have to check again tomorrow. We don't get the Post here so I'm hoping the article will make it online.

      On 4/2/2011 10:23 AM, blucruzfamily wrote:

      Just an FYI for anyone interested there is a 3/4 page article in the Paradise Post about Geocaching. Section B page 4.
      I took a couple reporters on a quick hunt a few weeks ago and they came up with a pretty good article. There is also a video that will be posted online on www.paradisepost.com later today or tomorrow.

      Gary, Blucruz

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic