6061RE: [NUTS] Mr B

    Jan 15, 2011
      We too are sadden by the passing of MrB. He was a great cacher and a friend to all he met. Our thoughts and prayers go out to MrsB, his family, and friends. He sure will be missed.

      Rock&Crystal aka Don & Jacqi

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: retiredprof@...
      Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:25:01 -0800
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Mr B

      What a sad day this is...Willard was such a fine fellow.  I loved searching for his caches, and I remember how helpful he was to me when I struggled with finding his cool hides.  He really was one hellofaguy......I will miss him.  Roger (retiredprof)

      On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM, thrak@... <thrak@...> wrote:

      Crap. I think that pretty much says it for me. Another good one gone.

      On 1/13/2011 5:20 PM, escapades4cache wrote:

      Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
      Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
      We are going to miss you Mr B
      There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic