6058Re: [NUTS] Mr B

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Jan 13, 2011
      Crap. I think that pretty much says it for me. Another good one gone.

      On 1/13/2011 5:20 PM, escapades4cache wrote:

      Very sad news today, Mr B, Willard Bennett lost his long battle with cancer this morning at 8am. Mr B will be truly missed. He loved the outdoors, four wheeling and geocaching.
      Willard always had a good story and was fun to talk to at geocaching events.
      We are going to miss you Mr B
      There will be a celebration of life in a few weeks ...in Oroville. I will update when we get the details.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic