6051Re: [NUTS] What to do?

  • Tamala Gilliland
    Nov 30, 2010
      I'm active in the BSA if you need help with that.  I am an adult leader in the Soaring Eagle district which serves Elk Grove, Galt, Wilton, Clarksburg and South Sac however, I have a lot of contacts in other Sacramento districts too and the Golden Empire Council which oversees our 15 districts.

      Let me know if you'd like help.

      Yours In Scouting,
      Tamala Gilliland
      cacher breezee510

      On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Anthony Guzzi <dukeofurl@...> wrote:

      > I had the same thought as Michelle, that it would be better to donate GPS's to
      > the local council that way many troops could use them.

      I agree with that sentiment, we want as many people using them as possible.

      At the same time, I think the money could be used to buy several lesser units,
      such as the Gecko to make the money stretch as much as it can.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic