      From: "thrak@..." <thrak@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 8:58:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] What to do?

      I'm all in favor of helping organizations by donating items such as others AND with the geomate.jr but....... I'm also in favor of a major N.U.T.S. event. It's been far too long since there was a major get together. We could be generous with ourselves as well. A big Christmas meet might be good. I can remember a nice event in Oroville one Christmas. Just my 2ยข worth.

      On 11/29/2010 8:53 PM, jerryw38@... wrote:

      What about the geomate.jr    Already has all of the caches installed  Really easy to use and very accurate