      From: blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...>
      To: nuts_ <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm
      Subject: [NUTS] What to do?

      Hi all and happy Holidays!

      As you may or may not know we have over $1300.00 in the NUTS bank account and it's been sitting there for over a year. Since we have had no expenses in all of 2010 I am requesting help from all registered N.U.T.S. as to what to do with some of this money.
      I'd like to propose that we donate $1000.00 of our current savings to some worthy causes this holiday season. Angel Trees, Food Banks, Homeless shelters, etc.
      What I need from you is feedback. This message board has been very quiet most of this last year and I'd like to see it lit up with suggestions as to what to do. Please if you have something to say in favor or opposed to this idea then please speak up.
      I would like to make a decision as to what we want to do by December 8th. That's two weeks from today. A poll my also be in order but before we do a poll I'd like to have some suggestions from other NUTS.

      Happy Thanksgiving
      Gary (Blucruz) McElroy

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic