      From: Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] What to do?
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 7:45 PM

      Buy some GPSr's and donate them to new geocachers. That money was garnered by geocaching, and should go to the purpose of geocaching. So many donation organizations are scams, or the majority of the money goes to administration. I tithe and offer to my church and its missionaries, but I don't think all the NUTS are going to agree on a "worthy cause".
      Respectfully,
      Huntnlady

      Deer laugh when they hear my name!