6018Re: [NUTS] Garmin Chirp

  • thrak
    Nov 16, 2010
      I'm wondering if there are many folks in the area who can connect to the Chirp. I know my 78S can utilize the signal but I'm not sure if there's a use for it in this area.

      The FAQ on who can and can't connect says:

      The following Garmin GPS units are compatible with chirp
      • Dakota 20
      • Oregon 300, 400t, 400i, 400c
      • Oregon 450, 450t, 550, 550t
      • GPSMAP 62s, 62st
      • GPSMAP 78s, 78sc

      The following are not compatible with chirp because they do not include ANT+ wireless hardware support:
      • Dakota 10
      • Oregon 200
      • GPSMAP 62
      • GPSMAP 78
      • All eTrex, GPSMAP 60/76 and nüvi models

      The following are not compatible with chirp because Garmin has not provided software support:
      • Colorado 300, 400t, 400i, 400c

      On 11/15/2010 9:33 AM, thrak wrote:

      I just read about the Garmin Chirp. Interesting device.

      http://tinyurl.com/287vrld

      http://tinyurl.com/37cbx62

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic