      From: "Courtney" <courtney@...>
      To: "nuts " <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:20:57 AM
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: Facebook RCGDS Fan Page

      Can't we have BOTH. This group and the FB page? To suit everybody's taste.

      Personally, I think every county should have a FB page. Make it easier to research when traveling. Make it easy to check out resources for quality caches.

      I am happy to be OLD AND keeping up with the times.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic