5967Fwd: Sonoma County Regional Parks geocaching guidelines

  • Alisandra Brewer
    May 4, 2010
      Hey there everybody!

      Dictaham and clan have been in touch with SCRP regarding their proposed rules for geocaching. Below is the information they were sent. SCRP will be holding public meetings and I think it behooves all of us that love caching in this wonderful park system to get to these meetings.

      See you there!

      Begin forwarded message:

      here are the dates & times I mentioned.

      -Wed  June 9th - 1 hour "lunchtime" meeting from 12:15 to 1:15
      -Thursday June 10th - 1 hour "afterwork" meeting from 5:30 to 6:30

      if we need to we can book a weekend day as well

      Agenda items will include

      -discussion of the draft Geocaching policy for SCRP & Geocaching in general.
      -gather additional input for a more refined policy.

      I'd love to get the word out on bringing Geocachers to these meetings so your thoughts on adding Geocaching community contacts to our list is much appreciated.
      We plan to send out our draft before the meetings so folks can come prepaired with their input.

      Park Operations Intern Jen Stanfield
      call 707.565.2355 or email

      Sonoma County Regional Parks Conference Room #212 (upstairs La Plaza Building A)
      2300 County Center Drive
      Santa Rosa CA 95403
      Off Steele Lane @ Hwy 101.

      Room capacity is 45.