5960Re: [RCGS-list]: Interest in Tour de Cure charity bike ride in Roseville? (May 1st)

  • TheAlabamaRambler
    Apr 5, 2010
      For what it's worth this Alabama NUTS member will be directing the ham radio safety communications team for the Tour de Cure here in Birmingham for the fifth year, so NUTS will be involved in supporting the Tour de Cure in at least two states!

      We have ham radio operators (several of us are geocachers as well) embedded with ride management, in the SAG wagons, as Rovers and Sweepers and at each aid station along the route.

      Thanks to my California pals for your participation!

      Ed
      TheAlabamaRambler
      73 de W4AGA

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan Wright" <bryan@...> wrote:

      > Okay folks, I've set up a team called "Nutty River City Riders"
      >

      > Let's show them how we can raise some $$$ and make some noise :-)
      >

      > The SKWERL (bryan)
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic