5959Re: [NUTS] RE: [RCGS-list]: Interest in Tour de Cure charity bike ride in Roseville? (May 1st)

  • Ben Ford
    Apr 5, 2010
      Use the promo code, TourJokes, between now and 4/8/10 to waive your registration fee.

      Ben

      On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

      Okay folks, I’ve set up a team called “Nutty River City Riders”

      Let’s show them how we can raise some $$$ and make some noise :-)

      The SKWERL (bryan)