      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Cathie
      Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 2:57 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] help for the 60csx

      wow, that worked great, I only see two boxes but loaded two gsak files so think they are fine. didn't keep zooming once I saw those gold boxes.  gee I wish this unit would verify they really go a lot easier.  so used to a double check on my explorist.  thanks so much for the answer, it worked and now i can pack it.

      rubberpaws

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic